- HORIZON 2020keyboard_arrow_down
- Меѓународни истражувачки проектиkeyboard_arrow_down
- Application of Quasigroups in Cryptography and Data Communications (2016-2017), Financed by Ministry of Education of Republic of Macedonia. Bilateral project with Ningbo University, Ningbo, P.R. China. Principal researcher: Aleksandra Mileva. Grant agreement 16-4700/1.
- IAEA RFP No. 34923 - Developing, Testing and Installing E-learning System for African Member States (RAF6049)
- ERASMUS+ проектиkeyboard_arrow_down
- MATHDebate- the Voice of Students – Searching Excellence in Math education through Increasing the Motivation for Learning (2016-), Erasmus+ KA201 project 2016-1-MK01-KA201-021659, Applicant UGD, Project coordinator: d-r Tatjana Atanasova Pacemska.
- Developing Open Educational Resources and Blended Modules for Agriculture and Rural Development (2015-2018), Erasmus+ KA202 project 2015-1-MK01-KA202-002855, Applicant UGD, Project coordinator: d-r Zoran Zdravev.
- Integrating E-Learning and Open Educational Resources into Classroom (2015-2017), Erasmus+ KA201 project 2015-1-MK01-KA201-002854, Applicant UGD, Project coordinator: d-r Zoran Zdravev.
- Национални истражувачки проектиkeyboard_arrow_down
- Development of Secure and Reliable Techniques for Data Communication (2017-2019), Financed by UGD, Principal researcher d-r Aleksandra Mileva, grant agreement No. 0307-98/82.
- Development of novel techiques for cooperative localization and mapping using mobile robots and their application in precise agriculture (2015-2017), Financed by UGD, Principal researcher d-r Saso Koceski, grant agreement No. 0307-252/24.
- Adaptive system for assisted and independent living (2015-2017), Financed by UGD, Principal researcher d-r Natasa Kosecka, grant agreement No. 0307-252/28.
- Applying direct methods for digital image restoring (2015-2016), Financed by UGD, Principal researcher: Igor Stojanovic.
- Sensor networks for monitoring and controlling vine production (2015-2016), Financed by UGD, Principal researcher d-r Cveta Martinovska Bande.
- Development of novel algorithms and software library for biomedical engineering application (2013-2015), Financed by UGD, Principal researcher d-r Aleksandra Mileva, grant agreement No. 0701-268/10.
- COST акцииkeyboard_arrow_down
- CA COST Action CA17109 Understanding and modeling compound climate and weather events
- CA COST Action CA16227 Investigation and Mathematical Analysis of Avant-garde Disease Control via Mosquito Nano-Tech-Repellents
- CA COST Action CA16226 Indoor living space improvement: Smart Habitat for the Elderly
- CA COST Action CA15225 Fractional-order systems - analysis, synthesis and their importance for future design
- CA COST Action CA15123 The European research network on types for programming and verification (EUTYPES)
- TD COST Action TD1409 Mathematics for industry network (MI-NET)
- TD COST Action TD1408 Interdisciplinarity in research programming and funding cycles (INTREPID)
- ICT COST Action IC1406 High-Performance Modelling and Simulation for Big Data Applications (cHiPSet)
- TD COST Action TD1403 Big Data Era in Sky and Earth Observation (BIG-SKY-EARTH)
- ICT COST Action IC1307 The European Network on Integrating Vision and Language (iV&L Net): Combining Computer Vision and Language Processing For Advanced Search, Retrieval, Annotation and Description of Visual Data
- ICT COST Action IC1306 Cryptography for Secure Digital Interaction
- ICT COST Action IC1207 Parsing and multi-word expressions. Towards linguistic precision and computational efficiency in natural language processing (PARSEME)
- ICT COST Action ICT1206 De-identification for privacy protection in multimedia content
- ICT COST Action ICT1204 Trustworthy Manufacturing and Utilization of Secure Devices
- ICT COST Action IC1203 European Network Exploring Research into Geospatial Information Crowdsourcing: software and methodologies for harnessing geographic information from the crowd (ENERGIC)
- ICT COST Action IC1201 Behavioural Types for Reliable Large-Scale Software Systems (BETTY)
- BMBS COST Action IC1105 3D content creation, coding and transmission over future media networks (3D-ConTourNet)
- ICT COST Action IC1101 Optical Wireless Communications - An Emerging Technology
- ICT COST Action TD1006 European Network on Robotics for NeuroRehabilitation
- ICT COST Action IC1004 Cooperative Radio Communications for Green Smart Environments
- TEMPUS проектиkeyboard_arrow_down
- Video Conferencing Services for Education – (2009-2012), TEMPUS project, Project coordinators Sasso Koceski, Boris Krstev